Do you own a dog or have ever owned a dog? If so this is going to be super relate-able.
I grew up with three dogs, but now that I’m an adult (sort of), I decided to get a dog on my own. I was in for a rude awakening. I've had my pup for two years now and it's the best decision I've ever made … but we have our bumps in the road. Having him is like being in a full-blown relationship, sometimes even more difficult.
Ways owning a dog is like being in a relationship:
- They always want your attention.
- They take up your entire bed.
- They love food.
- They are indecisive about what they want to do.
- They always want to play at the most inconvenient times.
- They are needy.
- They get mad when you are gone all day.
- They wake you up in the middle of the night.
- They wonder where you are at all times.
- They take over your home.
- They are always there for you.
- They love you unconditionally.
The best part about owning a dog is that they are always loyal to you and will love you no matter what. Let's be honest dogs are better than having an actual relationship.